Monday 8 December 2014

Funniest Amnesiac game to date! XD

So I just went through a hilarious round of the game. And before I give you the massive chatlog image that I snipped and glued together in photoshop, let me give you a brief rundown on what happened in the round.

1. Day Two, the Mayor (ign Sheriff) decides to reveal himself
-> one player (Imp) comments that this was a stupid move
2. Mayor gets offended and starts an RDM lynch on Imp.
3. Imp turns out to be a Jester and wins
4. Night Two, I take the opportunity to remember the Jester role. 
5. Day Two, I comment on how yesterday's lynch was too silly and random and that this time they ought to lynch someone with a little more solid evidence.
6. What do you know, the Mayor gets offended again, gets me lynched and I get my win as AmneJester
7. Massive rofls

Here's the Chatlog. Like said, I mashed it together from four screenshots. I also took the liberty to highlight my own chat to make it easier to find for you guys. That game was hilarious...

My ign was Meat Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment